12/17/2003

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to watch my grand-daughter, Autumn, perform in her pre-school's Christmas program. It's always fun to watch children in this kind of setting, each innocent...not a whole lot of cares yet...able to have fun just chasing each around a room. Kids - their lives are so simple, so uncluttered, so full of fun, joy, and amazement. Today I was challenged to seek to regain some of that joy and amazement, and what a time to do it - Christmas.

I stand in awe, overwhelmed with "the gift" - Jesus Christ, God incarnate, God with us. Born to die so that I may live. Amazing love, how can it be?

Thank you Jesus for challenging me through my grand-daughter and her friends, to look at Christmas in a fresh and meaningful way! Thank you Autumn for reminding your Papa of what's important!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home