2/24/2004

This was good day...full but good. I had an opportunity to play tennis at lunch which provides the absolute best stress relief and relaxation. Tomorrow I'm going to see The Passion of the Christ - a sneak preview. I'm looking forward to seeing it after hearing the constant hype about this film. In fact, I'm listening right now to a couple of talking heads on Fox News. They are talking about CBS's Andy Rooney, whose recent comments about Mel Gibson were very negative and extremely inappropriate. CBS will probably take some heat about these comments as well. They have to be reeling after the Ronald Reagan story fiasco, Janet/Justin fiasco during the Super Bowl. They are in need of a moral compass.

I am praying that Christ will use this film to draw millions of people to Himself.

Be bold, but stay cool,
DpD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home