3/05/2004

Banging around today, trying to get caught up....will that ever happen? Hope to get some pre-course work done for the FLAME classes I'm taking in March. I'm hopeful that completing these two classes will put a wrap on my ministerial education, and give me time to do some of things I've been missing out on. I'm really looking forward to summer - golf, softball, and just hanging out with the kids and grandkids. Summer is the best.

I noticed the other day that when most people would receive their food order at Russ' Restaurant, they'd stop for a minute and begin rubbing their eyes in unision, then gradully look up, look around to see if anyone was noticing their dilemna, and begin eating. There's got be something in that food that causes such an allergic reaction.
fillin it up,
DpD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home