3/26/2004

Here we go...one more day left and it's history. It's a real pain to spend a week, wishing something was over and looking forward to something ahead. What's that about? Why is it so difficult to live in the present and enjoy it for all that it is?

Today, I realized that I was overloading on starchy food and realize that may reflect adversely on my attitude. In fact, I'm going to blame it on this. As I reflect on the day, this is what I learned:
If I drink coffee late in the evening, I'll have a difficult time getting a good nights rest.
In order to stay awake during an 8 hour class, it helps to eat continually...I've gained about 10 lbs. this week.
If I start the day with a positive attitude, the odds go way up that I'll end the day with a positive attitude. The converse is true, too.
I love steak!
geeked,
DpD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home