3/25/2004

This week I'm a Flamer. I'm taking two FLAME classes in Indiana this week, needed for ordination. So far it's been a draining but yet interesting week. Sitting in a class for 35 hours, listening to lectures, is not something I do not look forward to. On the other hand, some of the discussion that has taken place in between lectures, has been both interesting and thought provoking.

One welcome surprise was bumping into an old friend, Wade. I have not seen him since Orleans. He wanted me to say "hey" to Steve and N8. It was good to get caught up with him. I'm really ready for these classes to be in my rear view mirror.

I'm still going through a bit of withdrawal after spending a week with our 3 grandkids. I keep the clear image of each of them with their outreached arms extended toward Papa, with a look of "please pick me up" on their face! Wow, what a feeling for a grandparent. I wonder if God, my Father, experiences the same joy when I lift my hands to Him with a similar plea: "Abba, please pick me up." I think so....
reaching,
DpD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home