4/15/2004

Another week closing fast. The older I get the faster these weeks go. Have you heard that before? I think you can add that quote to others like, "I used to walk 4 miles to school and then back home again after 10 hours in the classroom, of course up hill both ways.

Why do we have to make our experiences sound more difficult than other people's experiences? It's kind of a one-upmanship going on here and I just can't figure out what the intrinsic value is? Maybe some of my avid readers have some ideas on this?

The only sure thing I know is that I've worked harder and longer hours, studied harder, endured more hardship and challenges, and basically put up with more stuff, then almost any other person. The mere fact that I pounded that out on the keyboard just now, makes me feel a whole lot better! Maybe that's why we (I) do it?

still overdoing it,
DpD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home