4/09/2004

"Let's agree to disagree." You've probably heard that statement repeated once or twice in your life, but can you do it without some feelings of animosity for the person you're disagreeing with? Do you find yourself making disguised efforts to present your side whenever you're given the opportunity?

Why is it so hard for me (us) to move on after a disagreement - one that just can't be resolved? Is it pride? Is it frustration? Fear? There will continue to be times in my life when I will be confronted with these situations of conflict and disagreements. How will I handle them? Will I ever get to a point of saying, "I'm not going to change your mind, you're probably not going to change my mind - let's agree to disagree." Then forget it...and move on. I'm looking forward to that day.

always right,
DpD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home