8/19/2004

This week Gayle and I jumped a train in Michigan City and stayed two nights in Chicago. We had a great time enjoying the city, the new Millinium Park on Michigan Ave (awesome), and Navy Pier. We stayed on the north end of Michigan, just a block from the Hancock Center. Chicago is a great place for people watching. We had a field day! Chicago gives both of us a chance to unwind, relax and recharge our batteries.

I've got a goatee going and I'll try to attach a recent picture to this entry. Why do people seem to tie growing a beard to deer hunting??

I've been enjoying the Olympics but I'm still trying to figure out why we didn't send the entire Detroit Pistons team, with the exception of Darko, to represent us in basketball. It would be a cakewalk.

Better is one day in a swift boat,
Deurty Old Man


1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Josh Jackson said...

Dibbers,

Nice new look. I appreciate the goaty...could you talk my Dad into doing the same thing? I've been pushing him for years...

Also, I am looking for Doug Swinks email address...any ideas for me?

Lots of Michael Moore love to you!!!! Josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home