9/01/2004

I love West Michigan in the summer. Last night we spent some time with our kids and grandkids. We took a walk along the waterfront in Grand Haven on a beautiful summer evening. When I was young and walked to school uphill in blinding snowstorms....ahh, oops, wrong story. When I was young it seemed like summer's would last forever. The older I get the faster they get. The faster they get, the more crotchety I get. What a vicious cycle!

Just one question: Why in the world is a Democratic Senator speaking at the Republican Convention? Has this ever happened before? I can only imagine what this guy's life is like in the democratic cloak room, or caucus. This Zel guy is either really gutsy, or he's trying to make some changes in his life and hopes to gain some new friends in the process. One thing for sure....he's not a girly man!

Whatever happened to Dan Quayle?

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday's leaders told us we could ignore."

Dibs.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home