9/11/2004

Tomorrow, is the kickoff of all fall programs. New people, new classes, new opportunities, new start. This is always an exciting time in the life of our fellowship. There often seems to be an energy boost as people step from the relaxing and refreshing days of summer, into the "lets hit it" days of the fall. Gayle and I are teaching each week in a class full of young marrieds - some without children and some with infant children. We're going to be teaching on the Secrets of a Satisfying Marriage. I think I'll buy the tape and find out what they are. What?

This fall, my hope and prayer is that our focus is on Jesus Christ, not programs. Programs are at best, useful tools to help point people to Christ. If they're not doing that...they're not worth continuing. Re-tool em or drop em - don't let them continue.

Special greetings to my daughter-in-law, Vicki Sue. I'm honored that you're reading the blog. It makes great dinner table conversation! I should blog on some of our shared experiences in Sydney. :) Slowly, but surely this blog is building a pretty good reader base. Thanks Lisa! Thanks Dan!

Stoked,
Deurty Old Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home