10/19/2004

I'm sitting at a computer right now, at Jody and Brian's house in Indiana. I'm typing with my right hand and it's really going slow...but that's okay because I have the incredible privilege of cradling my 4 1/2 day old grandson, Hudson, in my left arm! Hudson is our 4th grandchild and 2nd grandson.

There is something very special abo8t grandchildren. When your children start having children, there is a unique and special feeling and bond that spans the generation difference. I really enjoy spending time with my grandkids! I love teaching them! You know, you gotta learn! I can also learn so much from them! Their future is in front of them and we are all part of shaping and preparing them for it.

Thank you Lord for the blessing of grandchildren. They truly are an emerging generation. If you want to check what this little guy - Hudson - looks like, go to www.mgh.net and clict on the nursery. Then scroll until you the initials HN, with mom and dad's name.


DOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home