10/30/2004

It's an extremely windy day today. I walked down to the lake and got a faceful of blowing sand. The waves were at least 4-6 feet and you can hear them pounding the shoreline from our house. I love the sound of waves hitting the shore on a quiet evening.

Wind...we've been experiencing alot of that during the presidential campaign! My mailbox is getting flooded with brochures, postcards, and other printed material with campaign literature. This presidential campaign has been a financial boon to the media. I am so ready for it to be over.

I went trick-or-treating with my grandkids tonight. What a riot. Tons of kids out and about in the neighborhoods. Autumn was a cat, Savannah was a dog, and Aitchie was Spiderman. I went as a fat-cat grampa. We had a great time scoring candy off the neighbors!

DOM

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dibs , this is the best blog I have come across in ages. How long have you been posting to this blog? I have my own website colonel lapel pin which I have been maintaining for a while but am more interested in blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home