11/03/2004

It's Wednesday and all I can say is: DEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBBAALLLLLLLLLLLL!
The Pistons successfully began their defense of the NBA championship last night against the Houston Rockets. The Pistons began the season as they ended last season -firing on all cylinders and showed Yao and T-Mac what a champion team looks like.

One more musing... The last number of weeks, as I made the 15-18 minute trek to work each day, I noticed more presidential election yard-signs than I can ever remember. I even blogged on this phenomenon a few weeks back. For every 10 signs stuck in yards and in public green spaces, I found that 6 of them supported Bush/Cheney and 4 supported Kerry/Edwards. Today, as I drove to work, I spotted the same multitude of Bush/Cheney signs and only one lonesome Kerry/Edwards sign. I'm not really sure what this means, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. Are the Kerry/Edwards supporters more tidy and ready to move on?

DOM

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Dan said...

No, I think they were embarrassed, and are hoping nobody remembers that they supported the Loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home