11/15/2004

A new week brings with it a sense of freshness, new beginnings, and new opportunities. This morning, as I look at the scheduled events of the week, I see some meetings and appointments that will provide potential opportunities for me to make a positive difference in people's lives. But, I also see alot of open time. My prayer for the week is that I will not miss or squander opportunities that are God-arranged.

I have a rock-solid confidence, that it's completely unnecessary for me to begin a week with my fingers crossed - wishing and hoping for such God-arranged opportunities. God is at work all the time and all around me, and I simply have to be alert and ready to join in. No more beginning a week with the fingers crossed as my youngest grandson, Hudson, is demonstrating in the posted picture below.

Hudson_edited.jpg

DOM

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Deur said...

Get out there and kick some butt emerging warrior!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home