1/01/2005

Happy New Year!!!!

It's a new year, new beginnings, draw the line in the sand, pound the stake in the ground, make the changes now....

Here's a few of my resolutions:
-This year, I will be kinder, gentler, and more fun (I'm really not certain if that's possible, but I'll try).
-This year, I will smile at people when I respond to them, especially when I'm ready to take their head off.
-This year, I will read one book every week.
-This year, I will work out at the health club 6 days a week for 52 weeks
-This year, I will give my children more opportunities to tell me what they appreciate about me, before I tell them what they're doing wrong.
-This year, I will value my wife (this one is easy).
-This year, I will not watch junk on TV (no more Fox News? Oh-oh).
-This year, I will lose an average of 1 ounce a day.
-This year, I will blog like no one has ever blogged before (not sure how I'll measure this one).

Am I setting myself up for failure? Of course! But that's what resolutions are for!

This is going to be a great year! I'm stoked! Happy New Year!
DOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home