2/25/2005

Cruising

Just over a week ago we were enjoying the warmth of the Caribbean on a beautiful new cruise ship, hopscotching to various island ports. It has not been easy returning to the harsh reality of winter in Michigan! It's good, though, to check out the pictures and remember our time in the Virgin Islands and Bahamas!

Because I'm a very "giving" person, I want to share a couple of the pictures with you! Check out the woman entering the water on right side of the phot0. If she only knew....
DOM



2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Deur said...

I am sure everyone appreciated you posting them in their swimming suits... :)

You look cut!

PS - are you wearing a sweater. ;)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

The sweater was a bit cumbersome on warm days, but I enjoy the secure feeling it gives me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home