3/02/2005

IN LIKE A LION

Since the month of March rolled in, we have "enjoyed" a pretty good snowfall accumulation each day! My relationship with my Toro Snowblower is really getting strained. In fact, tonight I basically told the little twirp that I wasn't going to use him/her/it again this winter. The thing bogs down in a 1" snow drift. What's up with that? I feel used.

On nights like these, I like to remember where I was two weeks ago...beautiful, warm St. Marten. No snowblowers there!
DOM

4 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Deur said...

You did a good job photoshopping that picture to change the Budweiser to a sprite! You are getting good!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

actually, it was a can of Lift.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I also notice the in-n-out t-shirt, that we waited and waited and waited and waited for someone to run in and get. Then he comes out with A burger!!!As in ONE, with FOUR of us waiting in the car. EVERYBODY else in the car was right, I should have left and madehim walk home.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

What a great memory...everytime I think of that little episode, I laugh out loud. It gives a whole new meaning to In and Out Burgers. I thought it was fastfood, and I would be in and out in the flash, even scarfing down the burger before I hit the parking lot. I got burned like a burger on a hot grill. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home