4/15/2005

GRANDCHILDREN and PERFECTION

The great thing about grandchildren is that I'm able to see them - Autumn, Savannah, Aitchie and Hudson - as I believe God sees the four of them, and us...even me - perfect in every way. Maybe that's exactly why God came up with the idea of grandkids? Whether it's enjoying a Cold Stone "gotta have it", a Where's Waldo book, or just playing "chase", grandkids bring smiles and laughter to my life. It gives me just a glimpse of how God loves to bring joy in our lives.

Thanks Aubs, Sav, H-unit, Hudsa for bringing the joy too!

Feeling dusty,
DOM

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Deur said...

better to feel dusty than deurty.

showering and receiving the raised finger. :)

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

Dusty is deurty...or is it deurty is dusty? S & R.

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best papa out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home