4/16/2005

HARMLESS??



If you tune into late night Fox News, MSNBC, and many "talking head" news shows, you hear a continuing diatribe about the Michael Jackson trial. The ratings must be there, or they would cease to cover this case, and move on to something else. Why is America so "locked on" and interested in these kind of court cases? It all reminds me of professional wrestling...we all know it's bizaare and not for real, but we watch anyway...an addiction in a wierd sort of way. Just once, I wish the television show ratings people would call me.

Trying to figure out why I'm even blogging about this. Have I become one of "them?"

DOM

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I am still not sure who the sickest of the freaks are. MJ for what he has likely done, or the parents that sold out there kids hoping to gain something. Could you imagine the outrage if a guy a few doors down said he wanted to have your child sleep over with him. Also part of the freaks are those out there shouting their love to MJ.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Arkay said...

I liked him when he was younger..I used to dance to his songs and rock out to beat it. But this thing that he has become is nothing less than an abomination and a freak of nature...I would rather my kids go swimming in the Loch Ness Lake or maybe sleep in a crop circle..than to even consider slumbering at the house of Michael. Never send your kids where you wouldn't want to go yourself...isn't that some sort of etiquette? Kinda like....oh yeah...COMMON SENSE.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

Common sense sometimes seems to be in short supply these days. You have to be a bit wary of a guy who uses lipstick and wears a glove.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Deur said...

We you hear "bed" you are thinking sexual. It is not sexual. We read books, put the fire on, I give them cookies and warm milk and tuck them in... it is not sexual.

yeah right! :)

but he's guilty until he's proven innocent. what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home