5/20/2005

BUYING A CAR



I really dislike the whole process of buying a new car. The "dance" with a salesman you just met and don't really know, is detestable. The schpiel that seems to be non-stop, the smile that can't be authentic, can it? The tried and true statement: "I need to check with my manager" routine, or the line: "This is absolutely the best I can do - at least until a much lower written offer from another dealer is presented by you." It's a game, I guess, but I don't like it. I really don't mind the negotiating process in buying a home or even a large appliance for that matter. But the entire process of buying a car just feels strange. In fact, the whole process is uncomfortable and makes me feel deurty.

DOM

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Deur said...

shower

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Josh Jackson said...

eBay

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Deur said...

make sure you pray about it! :)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I hate it and love to beat them I get my price from carsdirect.com. that is where I start. My civic I was told by the Gen Mgr that Honda doesn't build it for that price. 3 weeks later they called and was willing to meet my price. Walking out when they deny you makes them crazy. I was home 5 minutes when they started calling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home