5/14/2005

IS IT DARKO TIME?



The Detroit Pistons find themselves down two games to one in their Eastern Conference semifinal series with the Indiana Thugs...rather, Pacers. Just a couple of things to comment on here:
1. Will someone tell Piston coach, Larry Brown, that there's no rule against using the bench in the playoffs...that would include the Pistons secret weapon. Yes, that's right, Darko Milicic. He is just waiting to breakout and be a star, and the playoffs will provide a platform for him -reminiscent of the "discovery" of Tayshaun Prince against Orlando two years ago.
2. What's up with Jermaine O'Neil? Is he incapable of smiling and enjoying getting paid alot of money to play a game? This guy has a real chip (see a previous post).
3. What's up with me even taking the time to blog about this stuff? Get a clue!

DOM(e) Chromie

5 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Dan said...

LET'S GO PACERS!!! I guess last night was Miller Time. Darko? To Think the passed on Carmello Anthony. I told Eric that is who they should draft BEFORE they made that dumb pick.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

I still would have passed on Carmello, but taken Dwayne Wade. How did Joe miss this?

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Deur said...

Joe is on the weed

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Sorry Dave, but I'm for the Pacers this time. All the Pacers and Colts fans in Anderson have somewhat rubbed off on me. :)

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger kyperman said...

Dave,

Darko is a bit of a disapointment so far....they should have taken Carmelo or Dwayne Wade...

I stumbled on your blog while on Steve's. I have been going to CWC for like 20 years now, Gayle knows me better than you probably...drop by my blog sometime..

http://kyperman.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home