11/24/2005





ONE GOOD REASON

If I'm William Clay Ford, the proud owner of the losingest team in football, with the exception of Wellsley College, I would need more than one good reason why I shouldn't fire everyone from the top down in the organization. Since Ford's at the top, that would include himself. How can a team remain so hapless? Oops, did I say, team? That's not the case here. These Lions are not even close to being a team. Enough said! See ya Millen. See ya Mooch. See ya Joey. See ya last 3 first round draft picks. See ya offensive line. Defense and Jason Hanson can stay...the rest can leave at once.

Duped,
DOM

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Deur said...

Amen -
But, I can't stop rooting for these clowns.

I wish Ford would just sell. If he can't make a good car - how can we expect him to put together a good football team?

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

Now I know how a Cubs or Astro's fan feels like.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger kyperman said...

It is really an amazing run of both terrible "luck" (I don't believe in that, but you know what I mean), terrible judgement, terrible decisions, and terrible gameplay...truly the LIONS are the most hapless organization in all of professional sports, with the exception of the Los Angeles Clippers, which I am convinced could beat them right now.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

You're probably right K-man...the Clippers could cut them down without a problem. If I was a betting man, I wouldn't put my money on the Lions if they were playing Mike Ditka.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home