12/22/2005

STOCKINGS

No, I'm not talking about the kind Joe Namath wore playing football. I'm talking about the one and only Christmas Stocking. Our family has a Christmas tradition of filling a Christmas stocking for each child. When we started this, the stockings were small - maybe size 10-12. We'd fill those babies with all kinds of little trinkets. Gradually the stockings grew in size with expansion panels to stuff even more goodies. Of late, we not only fill the Darko size stocking, but also place a plain brown grocery bag next to it, just to handle the overflow booty. Ahhh the spirit of Christmas...Gotta love tradition!

I'll report soon on what I received in my stocking and paper bag...

Stuck on stockings,
DOM

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Nice reference to the best big man and most dominating player in the game. I see it is early in the season, but he is still on the mind of Piston fans. :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

Dan, I'm not so sure about the dominant remark, but he is on the mind of Piston fans...the human victory cigar...20 times in 23 games.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Deur said...

I hope you like lip balm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home