1/30/2006

INFLUENCE

We can all relate to the word influence, and easily point to hard evidence of the affects of an event or perhaps a person(s) who has influenced our lives. On the other side of the fence, we can also name events and people we've influenced in some way. Influence can be positive or negative. Influence can be earned, bought, sold, or given away freely. Influence is power. Influence can fuel change and improvement.

So who are the top influencers in the Christian community today? I came across this website recently, and you may find it interesting. Check out the top 50 influencers listed on this website and let me know if you detect some pattern in the selection process of such a list. Who has influenced the judges? If you're looking for me or Deurty in this list...we must have finished just out of the running.

http://www.thechurchreport.com/content/view/823/32/


I'll keep working toward breaking into the "top 50"

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pops,

You would be in my top 50! I love you! Cheech

 

Post a Comment

<< Home