3/08/2006


24

For the past couple of years I limited myself to one network television show. That show was, ER. During the past few seasons, ER has continued a downward spiral, and I began to lose interest. The characters were not interesting and, as a result, the story-line each week seemed to lose its punch.

This year I decided to drop ER in favor of 24! What a move! I'm literally finding myself looking forward to Mondays to find out what's going to happen in the next hour. My excitement and love for this show is bordering on an addiction. I'm concerned about what Monday nights will be like once the season comes to a conclusion. Will Tiger baseball or Piston basketball suffice??

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Jack Bauer?

3 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I personally prefer Alias. Now if only they'd air a new episode...

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Michael said...

ER was a great show at one time. I feel the same way about it...The Tivo still records it but it's storyline is weak. My favorite drama on tv is West Wing, I am so bumed that this is last season. Only a few more episodes left, maybe I should try 24. Thanks for the insight...So is the show done after 24 hours?

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Deur said...

Welcome to the longest day of the year! Jack Bauer is the man! I love a guy who can kiss a woman one hour and send a terrorist into the afterworld the next. This guy has the stuff.

Show it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home