4/21/2006

THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

I love to think about that very first time a game is played by its inventor. For instance, Ralph Golfsoma invented the game of golf more than a century ago. Since then people have enjoyed the game far more than he ever imagined or dreamed. The game has changed alot from the one he created and designed. We now play 18 holes instead of his standard 7 holes. We are allowed to carry 14 clubs in our bag, even though the game's original rules stated you could carry only 1, and that one looked kind of like a hockey stick. Ralph had never heard of a tee, and probably would refuse to use one today! I love golf! Thanks Ralph. Oh, by the way, there's not a shred of truth in this post, other than the "I love golf" line.
DOM

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Deur said...

How about you take me golfing so that you can spend time with me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home