5/08/2006

SHUT DOWN

The time has come to shut this blog down. I extend my apologies to the 5 regular visitors of this blog...my wife, my daughters, my son, and me. Each of you are disappointed, I'm sure, but you will survive. You gotta learn! It's been a rough ride. I've covered alot of territory and said nothing at all. It fell short in the area of entertaining....it was flat. I had grand hopes of being another Hugh Hewitt or Drudge. It just didn't pan out. I'm going to continue to write my thoughts in journal form with pen and paper.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Dan said...

make that 6...I always enjoy your insight and your wit. Disapointed? No...devastated.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger KayMac said...

make it 7...first Chris gets kicked off American Idol, and now this?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Deur said...

love ya dibs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home