6/25/2006


HUMBLE YOURSELF

This the title of a song that I've sung for years. My son loves to sing this song on special occasions...but he sings it in falsetto. It's an experience you don't forget. This song comes to mind everytime I play golf. It's a humbling experience. If I played golf for a living, I'd be hungry and destitute. If I played for competition sake, I wouldn't have fun. However, I play the game for relaxation and I love the results. Mark Twain once said that the game of golf was "a long walk ruined." I disagree, the game of golf is a great way to humble yourself.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Deur said...

It looks like you may be lined up a little too much forward... put your right leg a bit backward and face your right big toe upward and bring your left shoulder down to your nipple and... WHAT!

Nice swing

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hear Steve singing that song right now! You gotta' love it!

Cheech

 

Post a Comment

<< Home