7/28/2006

VACATION FACTS

V = Vacations are important for my emotional health and well-being.
A = Anticipation is big part of a vacation and is the next best thing to the vacation
C = Calm is the feeling that follows the storm of getting ready for a vacation
A = Attitudes generally improves during a vacation
T = Time to do stuff I normally don't do....fishing, shuffleboard, sitting on a swing
I = Inaccessible is the best way to remain in order to have a great vacation
O = Organization is best forgotten during this time so I can just enjoy the week
N = Nasty is the prevalent emotion I experience when a return to work after vacation

The best part of vacation for me is hanging out with the kids and grandkids! These are great days to share together once a year.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Have a great time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home