9/17/2006


WHICH WAY TO THE RED ZONE??

Kitna: I'm sure it was this way guys...I think...

R. Williams: Nah, it's gotta be this way.

Kitna: But there are guys standing in our way and we'll never be able to get through them, and they're wearing black uniforms and they look mean.

R. Williams: Yeah, I agree, but I guarantee we're gonna win next week!

Millen: We're doing great guys. I'm scouting for more coaches that have a last name that begins with 'M'....just in case. The Ford's sure do have confidence in me. Even though we seldom win...we don't always try real hard....you can take that to the bank.

Another miserable performance by the Lions.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Deur said...

The Lions have been shaved and made a mockery of once again!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Don't loose faith, Dibs. They've got all new coaches and it'll take at least half the season to get the system down. Or so they keep saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home