11/08/2006


SO NOW WHAT??

Now that the election is over and all the ads and yard signs have been pulled, what next? What questions will I be faced with every time I open a newspaper or watch a newscast? What decisions must I make without relying on a flimsy cardboard sign mounted on cheap pieces of metal, and thrust into someone's lawn? How am I going to find the "dirt" or any secret nasty stuff about any political figure if the newspapers, editorials, mailers, advertisements, or blogs are no longer reporting it on an hour by hour basis? Will television networks shutdown because of the loss of advertising revenues? Will that mean my favorite series, '24' may be in jeopardy? Will Jack Bauer have to find another job? Whoa...wait a minute, while posting this, I just heard a talking head talk about the upcoming and, by far, the more important election coming up in 2008. I guess I don't have to worry after all, the next election cycle has just begun.

For every sunset...there's a promise of a sunrise.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger KayMac said...

made me laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home