4/27/2007


SEPTEMBER WOODS

September Woods is my favorite casual hangout. The relaxed, quiet atmosphere allows me opportunity to do a number of things away from the office. I love tagging into their wifi at times, and sharing some interesting blogs with the owners Tim and Sheila, who by the way, are great people. The coffee and specialty lattes are awesome, their quiche is great, cinnamon rolls are the best in the country, and their wraps are extremely tasty. As I look around the comfortable space, I see a mom taking a short latte break with her two young children, two sisters sharing some time over a cup of coffee, another couple deep in conversation, and a number of individuals reading or accessing the internet. Then there's me...a SWS - September Woods Squatters - slowing down Tim's internet connection after enjoying a great cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll. If you have not been to September Woods and you live in the Holland/Zeeland area, you're missing out on something special!

Thanks Tim and Sheila!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! September Woods is awesome.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Deur said...

I don't like September Woods brother Tiger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home