5/31/2007



IF I CAN MAKE IT HERE, I CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE...

There's no city in the world quite like New York City. Every time I visit New York and spend some time there, I leave amazed. My son, Steve, just returned from a 5 day stay in the city and we had a great time. It all started in the midtown area at St. Patrick's Cathedral. We walked the streets of the upper west side, China Town, SoHo, NoHo, Greenwich Village, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Little Italy. We took an evening cruise around the southern half of Manhattan and enjoyed a wide variety of cuisine. We even witnessed the Yankees being shellacked by the Angels. That was especially sweet. It was great to experience Yankee Stadium before it's demolished and they make their move to the new stadium going up next door.

The best part of the trip, though, was just spending time hanging with my son. He's a stud.

I'll be posting a few pictures and comments in the future.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fireplug

rub

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

I'm just trying to get to work....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home