6/29/2007


BACK IN THE POCKET

On Wednesday evening at 9:00pm, G-force and I returned to the "pocket," after 14 days in Kiev, Ukraine. It was an incredible experience for all 13 members of our team as we led a 3 day marriage conference and then assisted their leaders during a week-long camp experience for middle school age kids. So many stories...coming to this blog soon.

This was my first trip to Kiev since my visit in 1993, along with a team of teens, including my daughter L.L. Cool Deur. It was great re-connecting with some of the teens we hung out with in 1993. They are now married and have children and remember well our time with them. Many of them are involved in ministry. We spent time with our sister church - Transformation Church - and as we sought to encourage them, we were encouraged!

Enjoying my own bed...

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Deur said...

Welcome back Kotter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home