1/24/2008


KNEE HIGHLIGHTS

Well, I hobbled into the orthopedic doctor's office and allowed them to shoot a few xray shots of my swollen knee. Upon the doctor's evaluation of the xrays, I was informed I should probably have the knee scoped again for the second time in four years. I asked if a scope repair would allow me to play tennis again and the doctor told me that I could play tennis, I just couldn't run. I guess I will be looking for opponents who find pleasure in hitting the ball back to me...right where I'm standing.
I know the crowd I'm currently playing with, are not those kind of players.

The doctor also delicately told me in a round about way, that it would be helpful if I lost a few pounds. So there you go. I need to get some surgery done on the knee and lose some weight.

I'm getting a second opinion on the need for weight loss.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Swing Dave!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Dave Deur said...

I believe that particular ball ended up in the next fairway...of course right where i planned for it to go. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home