3/15/2008


CARS

The first car I ever owned was a 1965 light blue Ford Mustang. It was six-banger with three on the floor. I loved that car...until the transmission went out while I was going to school and avoiding the draft as best I could. That event encouraged me to drop out of school and go back to work and take my chances with the draft.

After I sold the Mustang I proceeded to buy a number of different models and varieties of vehicles. I owned a number of Fords - including 2 Pintos, Buick's, Pontiac's, Dodge's, Oldsmobile's, Toyota's, Honda's, and even owned a blue Honda 305 Scrambler motorcycle. What is amazing about all the vehicles I've owned, is that many of them were blue...probably 75% of them. What's up with that?

I'm still dreaming of owning a sports car of some kind...maybe a Viper. But it won't be blue.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Deur said...

blue is the new red and the tempo is the new mustang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home